Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've Got The Dungeon Master's Guide, I've Got 12 Sided Die...

The title is the first line from an old Weezer song "In The Garage", which is what I thought of throughout our trip. Last week, our cluster class went to Manhattan to do some research on games. Before that, I went to Virgin Megastore and bought a documentary on Bob Dylan, which was awesome, LOL. First place we went to was Toys R' Us in Times Square. We went to the R' Zone on played a couple video games while we were there. Then we went upstairs and discovered the joy of LEGOS! I bought a small simple box that was a little too easy (it's ages 9 and UP!), but nevertheless, fun. Afterwards, we stopped by GameStop (Get it, stop? Gamestop? No? Okay..) and checked out some more video games, there were obviously more video games to play because it's specifically a video game retailer. I impressed a huge crowd of people by playing "Eye Of The Tiger" on Expert mode and even got a lucky girl's number... Okay, no I didn't, but still, it was a fun experience. Later on, our small crowd went to The Complete Strategist and check out the small place. It was mostly board games and and Dungeon & Dragons stuff, with pale white employees who probably haven't seen the sun in months. From then on, our group called it a day and split. If you want to know what I did afterwards, I went to Guitar Center and bought a harmonica and a little more knowledge on games than I did that morning.

1 comment:

Tay said...

All I can say is.............................you have excellent blogs!!!