Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fever Of 106 (And My Reseach Progress)!

I'm in quite the excellent mood as I'm writing this blog... Wanna know why? Because I scored a 106 on my MLA test!! You know what that means? I'm more than perfect, I'm like Kanye West! Woo-hoo!! Back to the real world.. My research for the paper has been pretty good. Playing Rock Band all week and I'm hopefully gonna buy Rock Band 106 (Opps.. I mean Rock Band 2) by the end of the month, maybe by Black Friday? Dr. Smith gave me some swell ideas to muscle up my paper. I could write about how the songs get there in the first place and how the sales of the albums have been doing since the game introduced the songs to the players (Yeah, I'm sure Kansas and Journey sales have gone through the roof... Name one person who doesn't love "Carry On Wayward Son"). The outline is due this week and I think I'm making progress. Breaking News: Shakti thinks I'm bragging by telling the world about my 106 on my MLA exam. I'm not bragging, I'm just perfect, LOL. Anyhoo, that's the end of my blog and now that this blog has come to an end, remember this... I GOT 106 ON MY MLA EXAM!!

3 comments:

Shakti_Pal said...

that 106 aint nothing lol but ur idea is something. keep it up i like it.

Shakti_Pal said...

Derek got 108. beat that sucka! cya at WRESTLEMANIA!

Depore said...

oh yeah well...I got a 106, what you got to say aboiut that Mr. "WEST".....but cool topic i love that game rock band. I'm in a real rock band though, you know why because I'm cool!!!